One in four of our native mammals is threatened with extinction, and many others are in decline. With Britain now recognised as one of the most nature-depleted countries in the world, urgent action is needed. With your help we can change this!
$12,Pack,Glasses,Fashion,Rou,/metatarsale1076784.html,dolphriends.com,Bifocal,Reading,Men,Health Household , Vision , Reading Glasses,for,Women,,2,AQWANO $12 Bifocal Reading Glasses for Men Women, AQWANO 2 Pack Fashion Rou Health Household Vision Reading Glasses $12,Pack,Glasses,Fashion,Rou,/metatarsale1076784.html,dolphriends.com,Bifocal,Reading,Men,Health Household , Vision , Reading Glasses,for,Women,,2,AQWANO $12 Bifocal Reading Glasses for Men Women, AQWANO 2 Pack Fashion Rou Health Household Vision Reading Glasses Bifocal Reading Glasses Popularity for Men Women Rou 2 AQWANO Pack Fashion Bifocal Reading Glasses Popularity for Men Women Rou 2 AQWANO Pack Fashion
✔Bifocal reading glasses
✔High quality durable Frames
✔Water Proof, Anti-static, Dust Free And Easy To Clean Lens
✔Lightweight amp; Comfortable Spring hinge
✔Free Branded Cleaning Cloth
✔Prescription Magnification Options: +100, +150, +200, +250, +300, +350
- Choose your magnification for the bottom part of the lenses, which is for reading and close-up work.
The top part of the lenses is for distance viewing. These classic-style rectangle frame bifocals are a universal size that fits most face shapes. The unisex design is suitable for men and women.
-These lenses accommodate for both near and far vision by adding a unique lower lens with ADD vision value for reading and near vision.
-Any frames with a lens height above 30mm are eligible for these lenses. Typically, we reserve 60% of lens height for distance vision, and the remaining 40% for near vision.
-Looking through a pair of prescription bifocal lenses with a special lens insert at the bottom of each lens will allow you to read or see what is written on a computer screen without taking off your old glasse
Just wear a pair of glasses when going out
Solves look at the past to wear, when to look too far to pick the trouble, ideal for travel, driving, sports, hiking and other activities.
The frame looks more stylish
Spring Hinges Frames
Comfortable wearing experience, say goodbye to heavy, oppressive nose and temple
|Blue Light Bifocal Reading Glasses||Bifocal Reading Glasses||Bifocal Reading Glasses||Blue Light Reading Glasses||Blue Light Reading Glasses||Blue Light Reading Glasses|
|Blue Light Block||✓||NO||NO||✓||✓||✓|
|Color||3 Color||2 Color||1 Color||4 Color||4 Color||5 Color|